Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Days of the week

Here's something I would have though would be different. The days of the week in Portuguese are called second day, third day, fourth day, etc. I don't think that's the exact translation, but it's as close as I can get. All of the days are like this except Sabado, which is the last day of the week, and Domingo, which is the first day of the week. Here's a week translated:

Sunday         -          domingo 
Monday            -     segunda-feira
Tuesday           -           terca-feira
Wednesday      -         quarta-feira
Thursday          -         quinta-feira 
Friday             -       sexta-feira
Saturday       -          sabado

Also, I'm not sure that they capitalize those days. Hmm. Right now this is just what I'm learning from Rosetta Stone, so who knows, it could be wrong. Posts should get a little more interesting (more pictures, better topics) in... t-minus 8 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment