Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sunrise over the Atlantic and Happy Birthday MG Thomas!

A photo I snapped from our Porch this morning at 5:01 AM

So I know it's Satruday and everything, but I had to get up at 4 AM to be on a conference call with some folks in Germany and Iraq.  

While I was on the call  I got to see the sun come up...and I decided I should snap a quick picture. a

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our daily lives that we forget to take time out to appreciate the smaller things in life.  So even though I had to get up early today, it was worth it because look at what I got  see. 


I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to a very good friend and mentor of mine Major General Tony Thomas.  I was lucky enough to serve with this Great American in Mosul Iraq and would gladly do it again.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog checkout mine on
    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete