Thursday, April 18, 2013

Worldwide Fame and Fortune!!!

This week we attended a recording of the new English Made in Brazil podcast, put on by the US Consulate in Recife. We've recently figured out that there is an expat group here, so we went to a meetup, and gained some new connections, some of them being in the US Consulate. It seems that the vast majority of people living here are here for work. And nearly every expat we've met is married to a Brazilian. Which, I guess I am too, but Toby has never really lived here, so it seems less like it.

Check out the podcast HERE. I'm not sure when our episode will come up, but I'll let you know when it does. We play a single girl and a guy trying to ask her on a date. It's a pretty funny dialogue. Toby tries three times to ask me out, and...well, I'll let you listen to the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment